SpaceX Falcon 9 with Fairing Builders Kit
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies SpaceX Falcon 9 with Fairing Builders Kit is an 1:89 scale model simulating a Starlink satellite space launch
- Measures 31.375" tall when fully assembled with a tube diameter of 1.63" and a fairing diameter of 2.268"
- Dry weight is 7.5oz - 8.5oz; varies with motor size
- Includes twenty-four ABS FDM Printed Parts.
- The full fin can boasts built-in fin slots for perfect alignment
- Features 4 clear elliptical laser-cut clear fins with a fin span of 7.5"
- This SpaceX kit also includes: a screw-on motor retainer with Merlin Engine Detail, Raceway Detail and glue-on grid fins and landing legs
- Complete your kit with included 2-page full-color vinyl body wrap decals
- Launches use a 3/16 launch rod
- Soars to 430' with a D12-3 Motor
- Flies to heights over 1600' with a 24mm F motor
- Requires the following parts not included: 2-lengths of BT-60 body tube, 1-length of BT-50 motor tube, (2) BT-60 couplers, (1) 24mm BT-50 motor block, (1) 24" parachute and (1) 24" shock cord
- Includes step-by-step assembly instructions
Meet the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies SpaceX Falcon 9 with Fairing Builders Kit. This 1:89 scale model simulates the new workhorse satellite launch vehicle of the coming decade; able to deliver over 25 tons per flight to low earth orbit. With payload launches scheduled by private companies, NASA and the new Space Force it's clear that SpaceX's ability to reuse 75% of each vehicle for additional flights has made them the new low cost option for payload to orbit service. On top of all this SpaceX is using the Falcon 9 to build it's constellation of StarLink satellites that will end up dominating the global internet connection service market! This kit measures 31.375" when fully assembled with a tube diameter of 1.63" and a fairing diameter of 2.268". The BAH kit includes 24 ABS FDM-printed parts, 4 clear elliptical laser-cut fins and more. Complete your kit with included full-color vinyl body wrap decals. And, reach impressive flight heights with D and F motors.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Been searching for a quality, model rocket kit off the Space X rockets. These build kits are nicely detailed, easy to read instructions. Be sure to read the instructions & study them thoroughly otherwise can’t wait till it’s finished!!!!!!!
Great kit. Straight forward instructions and easy to build. I used Stickershock23 decals instead of wrap to make GPS-III mission. Totally satisfied!
Very nice kit..
I found these 3D printed parts to be very detailed. They came off the main board easily, and with a little sanding really enhanced the project. Add tubes and sell these kits as a complete kit. Why not?
Parts look amazing Delivery took longer then expected