1/100th Mercury Redstone Builders Kit
- Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ 1/100th Mercury Redstone Builder’s Kit is the most detailed of its kind
- This 1/100th model complements the Estes Saturn V, as well as the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ Saturn IB, Saturn SA-5, Saturn SA-7 and Little Joe II kits
- Launches using a 13mm motor (not included) to an estimated altitude of 500 feet
- Once assembled the model measures 250mm (9.84”) and weighs only 18 grams
- Parts printed at 50-micron resolution on DLP printers
- Capsule features incredibly detailed hatch, portholes and louvers
- Escape tower is printed in one piece; just add the aerospike
- Kit includes: Detailed instructions, an aerospike, escape tower, capsule, fin can, wire launch lugs and full vinyl body wrap with roll pattern, panel lines and more (BT-19 Body Tube not included)
I liked this kit, I was very impressed with the detail molded into the capsule. The body wrap is a great alternative to masking the roll pattern on this rocket at such a small scale.
Love the kit It has come together well Price point is great Model looks great Want more of the 1/100 set!
Can't wait to launch it good looking kit easy to build
Nice build, great detail for this size. Paper clip launch guides and safety pin shock cord anchor were easily formed with needle nose cutting pliers. Instead of the single point Kevlar shock cord attachment for the capsule, however, I modified it to a two point attachment. Eager to launch this.