Jupiter C Builders Kit
- The Jupiter C "Builders Kit" from Boyce Aerospace Hobbies is a 3D printed scale replica of the well-known American research and development vehicle developed from the Jupiter-A
- Choose from 3 scale sizes
- Each kit includes up to 11 3D printed pieces (1/17.5th has individual fins, motor mount rings, pull plug vents, two launch lug or rail guides in leu of fin can)
- Build for display or launch (motors not included)
- Download assembly instructions of your preferred scale to view additional items needed to complete your kit
|Assembly Instructions||View Here||View Here||View Here|
Jupiter C was used for three sub-orbital spaceflights from 1956 to 1957. Relive the history when you build your Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Jupiter C "Builders Kit". Our kit is available in 3 scale sizes and includes up to 11 detailed pieces per kit. This durable kit makes a great addition to your model rocket display case or turns heads at any rocket launch (motor not included).