Titan II Builders Kit 1/46th Scale
- Recreate America's first strategic ballistic missile system with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 1/46th Scale Titan II Builders Kit
- The Titan II Builders Kit measures 27.5 inches long with a diameter of 2.6 inches (BT-80) and weighs 10.3 oz
- This 1/46th scale model rocket features detailed cluster motor mount with rear tank bulkhead, engine truss work, turbo-pump detail and screw on engine bell motor retainers
- Motors - Twin 18 mm motor cluster
- Detailed interstage with visible first stage upper tank dome
- Bayonet catch between the first and second stage
- Features second stage display motor detail
- Detailed two-part Titan II missile nose cone with screw on shoulder
- Includes 34 quality 3D-printed ABS parts
- Builders Kit uses 4 clip-on laser cut clear fins for flight
- Finish your Titan II with detailed 1-page full body wrap vinyl decal
- Recommended Engines:
- 2 x Quest Q-Jet C12-4 (Altitude - 335 feet)
- 2 x Quest Q-Jet D16-6 (Altitude - 455 feet)
- 2 x AeroTech single use D10-5 (Altitude - 769 feet)
Additional items required to complete Builders Kit:
2) 30" parachutes
2) 14" BT-80 Body Tubes
1) 18" BT-20 Body Tube
2) 18" long shock cord (1/8" or 1/4")
- 2) 18 mm BT-20 motor blocks
- Step-by-step instructions included
The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 1/46th Scale Titan II Builders Kit recreates America's first operational intercontinental ballistic missile system. The Titan II was a two stage missile system designed to carry and deliver America’s thermonuclear weapons halfway around the world to strategic targets in the USSR. The Titan II missile system was an instrumental part of America's triad defense plan that included land based missiles, submarine based missiles, and strategic bombers. The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ Titan II model showcases incredibly detailed parts such as the cluster motor mount with rear tank bulkhead, engine truss work, turbo-pump detail and screw on engine bell motor retainers. This Builders Kit also includes a detailed interstage with visible first state upper tank dome. There is a bayonet catch between the first and second stage and the second stage boasts display model details. The Boyce Aerospace Titan II Builders Kit consists of 34 high-quality, 3D-printed parts and 4 clip-on clear laser cut fins for flight. Your Builders kit requires additional parts, so be sure to check your included instructions for a full list. Give your model the finishing touch with included full body wrap vinyl decals.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
This was the perfect gift for my Dad! He purchases a lot from Boyce and always has a positive experience. A great add to his collection!
Great build to either display or launch. The Titan 2 ICMB was originally offered by Estes from 1984 through 1986, and is an essential additions to any scale collection. I found the wraps to be a bit tricky, but they went on straight after a few tries. Recommend use of silver chrome spray paint, chrome tape strips, as well as bright red for tip of nose cone. Easy and fun to build.