Saturn I SA-5 Builders Kit
- The new Saturn I Block II SA-5 is Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ second release in the “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series.
- The SA-5 model is 1/100th scale
- Features 23 individually 3D-printed parts in bright white ABS
- Launches with a 24mm motor (not included)
- This Kit includes vinyl decals
- Complete your “Builder’s Kit” with body tubes (1) BT-50, (1) BT-70, (1) BT-58 and (4) BT-19 tubes, (2) parachutes and shock cord and some sandpaper, primer and paint.
- Includes step-by-step assembly instructions
Add to your Saturn family with the new Saturn I Block II SA-5 “Builder’s Kit” from Boyce Aerospace Hobbies This is the second release in the “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series, and this time it pairs with standard model rocket tubes. This model is a 1/100th scale replica and can even be incorporated with our SA-7 Saturn and our soon-to-be redesigned Saturn 1B for a complete Saturn launch vehicle family display. This kit features 23 individually 3D-printed parts that are printed in white ABS. Prep your kit for flight with body tubes (one BT-50, one BT-70, one BT-58 and four BT-19 tubes), two parachutes and shock cord and a 24mm motor.
1/100 Scale Saturn 1 SA5
This is one awesome kit! I love the combination of 3D printed parts with the craft standard model rocket tubing! It keeps the finished kit very light at around 6oz or less and makes finishing so much easier. I have never see this rocket marketed before in 1/100 scale, it is so nice to be able to get one and it really looks great with all the other 1/100 scale NASA rockets all the way up to the Saturn V. I would highly recommend this kit, you want be disappointed!