Aggressor Aerospace Shavit Builders Kit
Free Shipping on Orders of $135 or more!
- The Aggressor Aerospace Shavit Builders Kit is a 1/32.5 scale replica
- Once assembled the Shavit measures 21.42” with a diameter of 1.637”
- Weight, without motor, is about 3.9 ounces
- Recommended motors: C5-3, C6-3
- Additional items required to complete builders kit:
- (1) BT-60, 14.125” long
- (1) BT-60, 2.7” long
- (1) 18mm Motor Tube, 3” long
- (1) Shock Cord, ~36” long elastic
- (1) Shock Cord, ~28” long kevlar
- (1) 18” Parachute (457mm)
- (1) Motor clip (if desired)
- Step-by-step instruction included
The Aggressor Aerospace Shavit Builders Kit was modeled after the photos and drawings of the Shavit rocket on September 19, 1988. The Shavit is a three-stage, solid propellant rocket launched from a mobile erector. And, Isreal increased the Shavit's performance by adding a stretched first stage (Shavit 1) and then a strectched second stage (Shavit 2). This kit includes markings for the first Shavit, but also provides instructions onhow to build the Shavit 1 and Shavit 2. The builders kit, when assembled, measures 21.42" and is a 1:32.5 model of the original rocket. Without a motor, this kit weighs about 3.9". Be sure to complete your kit with the recommended tubes, cords and parachute.