Aggressor Aerospace Agni 1 Builders Kit
- Say hello to the Aggressor Aerospace’s Agni 1 1/40th Scale Builders Kit
- The Agni 1 is modeled after India’s mobile, solid-propellant, short range ballistic missile
- Once completed, the Agni 1 Builders Kit measures 24.25” inches long with a diameter of 1.637” inches
- Completed kit, without motor, weighs 3.8 ounces
- Recommended motors: B6-4, C6-5
- Additional items required to complete Builders Kit:
- (1) BT-60, 14.625” long (371.5mm)
- (1) 18mm Motor Tube, 2.75” long (69.9mm)
- (1) Shock Cord, ~36” long (~915mm) elastic
- (1) Shock Cord, ~18” long (~457mm) Kevlar
- (1) 18” Parachute (457mm)
- (1) Motor clip (if desired)
- Step-by-step instructions included
Operated by the Indian Army, the Agni 1 was a missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. The missile’s name “Agni” means “Fire” in Sanskrit and traces its heritage to India’s SLV-3 satellite launch vehicle; which was modeled after the US Scout. The Aggressor Aerospace Agni 1 1/40th Scale Builders Kit measures 24.25” when complete. And it weighs only 3.8 ounces. Whether for display, or launch, this Builders Kit shares impressive details with the actual Agni 1 missile. Recommended engines are B6-4 and C6-5. Complete your kit with a BT-60 body tube, an 18mm motor tube, shock cords and an 18” parachute.
The parts were super strong, and I've built this kit back when it was mainly cut out fins and wooden nose pieces. This update to the kit is well worth the time putting in to build it.