V-2 Rocket Builders Kit
- The V-2 Boyce Aerospace "Builders Kit" is available in 1/25th scale and is the first kit release in the line of BT-80 based kits
- Kit includes 3D printed fin can, hollow nose cone with screw-on shoulder for easy nose weight or payload integration, plastic 1/4″ launch lugs and recovery hardware (requires a 30″ parachute).
- All parts are printed in high-strength ABS plastic
- Measures 22" in length
- Airframe diameter is 2.6"
- Without payload on board the kit weighs 8oz
- Flys with a 29mm motor (not included)
- The kit comes with step-by-step assembly instructions and tips on preparing the model for painting
- Does not include tubes
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies V-2 "Builders Kit" is a scale replica of the world's first long-range guided ballistic missile. The 3D printed kit includes 7 detailed parts all printed in bright white ABS plastic. Once assembled, your kit measures 22" in length and has an airframe diameter of 2.6". Your kit weights about 8oz when empty, however the nose cone is printed for easy payload integration. Build your model for display or flight with included step-by-step instructions.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
My first order was the purchase of the 1/25 scale V2, 1/14th scale Nike-Hercules, 1/17.5 scale Mercury Redstone. and the 1/46th scale Gemini Titan. I also purchased the 1/30th scale Gemini Capsule. The Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) is awesome! The instructions appear concise and complete. Haven't had time to start building due to life getting in the way :) The workmanship is beautiful and I can't wait add these to my fleet. Thanks and as soon as "She Who Must Be Obeyed" is condusive, I already have plans for more kits...