V-2 Rocket Launch Table Display Base
- Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ custom 3D printed display base takes your 1/25th scale (BT-80 size) or 1/17th scale (BT-101) Estes V-2 to the next level
- Crafted to look just like the original launch tables used at Peenemunde and White Sands
- Printed as a two-part kit from bright white ABS plastic
- Pair with your Boyce Aerospace or Estes V-2 model for a perfect display
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Your V-2 rocket needs this Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 3D printed display base. Custom printed for the 1/25th scale (BT-80) or 1/17th scale (BT-101) Estes V-2 model rocket kit; it really dresses up your model on any display shelf as it looks like the original launch tables that were used at Peenemunde and White Sands. This two-part kit is printed in quality bright white ABS plastic and is assembled with super glue. This is a great starting point for a V-2 diorama!
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
This product is properly suited for the existing large scale V-2 model rocket sold by Estes Industries. We ordered it to go with our older Estes Maxi-Brute V-2, which is actually 1/12 scale. The current Estes V-2 is 1/19 scale. With a little work, the launch table still made an excellent display item for our old V-2. For the current Estes version, it would be great, as is.