Upgrade Parts for Dynasoar Rocketry's Buran Space Shuttle
Free Shipping on Orders of $135 or more!
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Upgrade Parts for Dynasoar Rocketry's Buran Space Shuttle are crafted to provide an easier construction for the RC Shuttle's builders
- All the upgraded parts are 3D printed from quality ABS
- The upgrade parts include the detailed shuttle nosecone which fits a BT-80 tube and weighs a mere 1.5oz
- Also included in the full upgrade kit are static display engine bells, OMS (Orbital Maneuvering System) pods and shuttle rocket nozzles
- Don't want the entire kit, choose your parts a la cart.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies is proud to release upgrade parts for the Dynasoar Rocketry US Space Shuttle/Buran Space Shuttle. In a collaborative effort to provide an easier construction experience for builders of his new RC Shuttle rocket glider, Frank Burke reached out and we developed 3D printed parts for some of the more difficult to fabricate sections of his new RC Shuttle kit. His idea was for us to produce a lightweight, detailed nose section and a set of static display engine bells. We also added the OMS (Orbital Maneuvering System) pods to the mix. Our 3D printed nose cone is very lightweight coming in at 1.5 oz and has some amazing detail. The OMS pods are also detailed and lightweight. Finally rounding out the available upgrade parts is a set of display engine bells that slide in place after flight. These parts can be purchased individually (make your selection in the drop down) or in a combo set that contains all three upgrades (nose cone, OMS pods, and display engines) at a discount. Make your RC Shuttle more realistic and easier to build with our upgrade parts.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
I recommend this product
Better than I expected
Having seen hobby/home level 3D printed output my expectations were modest. The parts I received exceeded those expectations. It's nice to see that Boyce is equipment with higher resolution. I'd buy again.