SpaceX Falcon Heavy Builders Kit 1:89 Scale
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies SpaceX Falcon Heavy Builders Kit is a 1:89 scale model of the most powerful operational rocket in the world
- Once assembled, this beautiful kit measures 31.125" tall and weighs 15oz
- Features 55 individually 3D-printed ABS parts
- Includes 8 laser-cut clear plastic fins
- This SpaceX kit also includes a screw-on motor retainer
- Complete your kit with the included waterslide decals
- On recommended 24mm E or F composite motors, this kit can see heights from 475' to 821'
- Requires the following parts not included: (4) 18" BT-60 body tubes, (1) BT-50 body tube, (2) BT-50 motor blocks, (1) 30" shock cord, and (1) 36" parachute
- Includes step-by-step assembly instructions
There is no denying that the SpaceX Falcon Heavy is currently the most powerful rocket in the world. Able to lift 64 metric tons into low Earth orbit, the Falcon Heavy recovers and reuses all three first stage cores making it the most economical heavy lift rocket available today. When you purchase the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies SpaceX Falcon Heavy Builders Kit, you get a faithful 1:89 scale representation of this iconic launch vehicle. The Builders Kit features 55 3D-printed ABS parts, 8 laser-cut clear plastic fins, screw-on motor retainer and incredible waterslide decals. The Falcon Heavy Builders Kit assembles into a commanding 31.125" rocket that weighs in at 15oz. When flown on 24mm E or F composite motor, the Falcon Heavy can see heights up to 821'. Included step-by-step instructions make building this kit a breeze; just grab your standard hobby tools, additional required parts and enjoy replicating history in your own home.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Extremely pleasant experience. Super fast shipping. The kit is absolutely amazing. Challenging but well worth it. Super fun build.
I have built a couple of other projects from 3-D printer parts from other sources, none had the quality of these. They required little sanding for a perfect surface and all fit perfectly. I have not yet completed the Altas one yet but it appears to be equil quality.
Instructions were straight forward and easy to follow. Build turned out great. Very satisfied and can't wait to fly it.
I really enjoyed making this kit. The detail is amazing. I opted to use Stickershock23 stickers than use decals.
satis fied looking forward to the build