Saturn 1B Builders Kit
- The Boyce Aerospace Saturn 1B “Builders Kit” is the fourth release in the “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series
- 3D printed in bright white ABS plastic
- Contains 27 highly-detailed parts
- All corrugations and conduits printed in place; no messy wraps to glue on
- Features a screw on motor retention
- Measures 17” tall with a 4.88” fin span once assembled
- Requires (2) 24” parachutes and shock cord, (1) BT-50 and (4) BT-19 tubes and 24mm motor to fly (not included)
- Includes vinyl decals and step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Complete your Boyce Aerospace Hobbies “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series with the Saturn 1B 1/100th scale “Builders Kit”. This 3D printed kit contains 27 detailed parts and utilizes standard model rocket tubes to complete the build (not included). Once assembled this 1/100th scale rocket measures 27” tall with a fin span of 4.88”. The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Saturn 1B is easy to assemble and includes vinyl decals and detailed instructions. Prepare your model for launch with a 24mm motor, two 24” parachutes, shock cord and body tubes (not included).
1/100 Scale Saturn 1B
This is mostly the highest detailed 1/100 Saturn 1B ever marketed! The craftmanship is awesome! I love the idea of using BT-19 body tubes in the first stage, makes painting and finishing the model so much easier and all with the added bonus of less weight. This is by far a better kit and the fin area is superior in strength as compared to any other 1/100 scale Saturn 1B ever marketed. I would highly recommend this kit to anyone that has ever wanted to own a 1/100 Scale Saturn 1B but didn't want to pay the out of this world prices for a oops Estes or Centuri kit on ebay.