Pershing 1A "Maxi" Builders Kit 1/10th Scale
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Pershing 1A "Maxi" Builders Kit is a 1/10th scale model of the missile used in the Pershing 1 and Pershing 1A field artillery missile systems
- This impressive kit measures 40.9 inches with a 3.938 inch diameter
- Once assembled, its dry weight is 17.6 ounces (no chutes or nose cone)
- Suggested rocket motors:
- Aerotech Single-Use 29mm F50-6
- Includes 22 high-quality ABS parts exclusively printed on Raise 3D N2 printers
- The kit also includes: 1/4" launch lugs and 1" rail guides, screw on motor retainer, cut vinyl decal set and an 8-page instruction manual
- Additional parts required to complete kit:
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Pershing 1A Excellent kit!
I haven't built it yet but the parts are excellent, instructions are good can't wait to finish it.
Maxi Pershing Kit
Awesome kit that does this rocket justice. Loved the look of the Pershing ever since I saw the estes version in the 1974 catalog. Went together well and it just looks so great. High quality parts from Boyce Aerospace. I bought the Semroc BT-101 and BTH-25 tubes from eRockets and the chutes and shock cords from LOC precision. Now I just have to summon the courage to actually fly it!
Pershing 1/10 scale
This showed up when my wife went see her kids for a week. Plenty of uninterrupted building time. While instructions regarding measurements for decals need to be better overall this is a FABULOUS kit. I took 6inch wide a piece of 32 gage aluminum and cut it at 14 inches then wrapped it around the huge body tube the cut with number 11 blade. Perfect cut. Sand sand sand prime sand etc. On curved fin attachments wrapped sandpaper around an appropriate can and got a precision curve. When finished the kit can result in a museum quality model that looks awesome. 6 stars
Love your builders kits! You nailed it yet again. Ive posted recommenedatio on Model Rocketry Fanatics on FB
Once I saw you had a Pershing Kit , I just got it. I haven't had time to work on it yet, but I will. All the parts look good. I will sent you a photo when complete. Let's hope that old man winter lets me work on it.