Pershing 1A "Maxi" Builders Kit 1/10th Scale
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Pershing 1A "Maxi" Builders Kit is a 1/10th scale model of the missile used in the Pershing 1 and Pershing 1A field artillery missile systems
- This impressive kit measures 40.9 inches with a 3.938 inch diameter
- Once assembled, its dry weight is 17.6 ounces (no chutes or nose cone)
- Suggested rocket motors:
- Aerotech Single-Use 29mm F50-6
- Includes 22 high-quality ABS parts exclusively printed on Raise 3D N2 printers
- The kit also includes: 1/4" launch lugs and 1" rail guides, screw on motor retainer, cut vinyl decal set and an 8-page instruction manual
- Additional parts required to complete kit:
- BT-101 body tube
- 29mm HW motor tube
- Shock cord and two 36" parachutes
- Paint, adhesives, sandpaper and standard modeling tools
- Step-by-step instructions included
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Love your builders kits! You nailed it yet again. Ive posted recommenedatio on Model Rocketry Fanatics on FB
Once I saw you had a Pershing Kit , I just got it. I haven't had time to work on it yet, but I will. All the parts look good. I will sent you a photo when complete. Let's hope that old man winter lets me work on it.
I haven't built it yet but the 3-D printing is improved quite a Lot from my earlier models I have. I have to prioritize my builds now but I have to order the BT-101 and can't wait to build this Great model! I see how much improved over the old Maxi-Brute!