Lance Missile Builders Kit 1/14th Scale
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Lance Missile 1/14th Scale Builders Kit is 3D-printed in quality ABS on Raise 3D N2 Printers
- Kit includes 10 3D printed parts
- The Lance Missile measures 18.5" in length and weighs 3.8 oz
- Our model flies with standard or composite 18mm motors (not included)
Estes C6-3; 380 feet altitude
Quest C12-5; 455 feet altitude
Quest D16-5; 589 feet altitude
Aerotech D10-5; 952 feet altitude
- Reaches altitudes up to 950-feet
- Kit features slots in the tail cone for fins ensuring a perfect alignment every time
- Flush fit motor retainers, 1/8th inch launch lugs and full body tube wrap included
- Additional Parts Required:
- 1) BT-60 body tube (cut to 290.5mm)
- 1) BT-20 body tube (cut to 65mm )
- 1) Shock cord (12 to 24 inches)
- 1) 18 inch parachute
- Assembly Instructions
Based on the MGM-52 Lance, the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Lance Missile 1/14th Scale Builders Kit brings the mobile field artillery tactical surface-to-surface missile to your shelf or launch pad. Unlike the original, this kit won't provide nuclear and conventional fire support to the United States Army, but it will provide plenty of flying fun. Our Builders Kit includes 10 pieces; all quality 3D-printed in ABS on Raise 3D N2 printers. Once assembled the missile measures 18.5" and weighs less than 4 ounces. When launched on one of the recommended 18mm motors, the Lance Missile kit can reach up to 950 feet. Complete your kit with (1) BT-60 body tube, (1) BT-20 body tube, (1) 12-24" shock cord and (1) 18" parachute.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
This is a great kit, I would love to see this in a larger scale. Customer service is the best I’ve ever had,I just can’t say enough good things about Boyce Aerospace! Thanks for all the help you folks gave me!