Saturn I SA-5 Builders Kit
- The new Saturn I Block II SA-5 is Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ second release in the “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series.
- The SA-5 model is 1/100th scale
- Features 23 individually 3D-printed parts in bright white ABS
- Launches with a 24mm motor (not included)
- This Kit includes vinyl decals
- Complete your “Builder’s Kit” with body tubes (1) BT-50, (1) BT-70, (1) BT-58 and (4) BT-19 tubes, (2) parachutes (30" bottom 24" top) and shock cord and some sandpaper, primer and paint.
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Add to your Saturn family with the new Saturn I Block II SA-5 “Builder’s Kit” from Boyce Aerospace Hobbies This is the second release in the “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series, and this time it pairs with standard model rocket tubes. This model is a 1/100th scale replica and can even be incorporated with our SA-7 Saturn and our soon-to-be redesigned Saturn 1B for a complete Saturn launch vehicle family display. This kit features 23 individually 3D-printed parts that are printed in white ABS. Prep your kit for flight with body tubes (one BT-50, one BT-70, one BT-58 and four BT-19 tubes), two parachutes and shock cord and a 24mm motor.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
I was surprised how nice the quality of the components were. All parts fit together nicely with the specified body tubes. In all a fine model.
I appreciate the quality of this kit and others that I purchased from you. (I also purchased the Little Joe I and II kits). Shipping was fast and the protective packing assured a safe arrival. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. I do not see any "gotcha" issues. The Saturn painting addendum clearly eliminated one. I look forward to adding them to my collection.
This kit is amazing and finishes easier that expected. The quality of the parts is amazing and the us of standard tubes makes paining and finishing a lot easier. Great looking addition to the Saturn line and looks awesome . Well worth the money.
This is one awesome kit! I love the combination of 3D printed parts with the craft standard model rocket tubing! It keeps the finished kit very light at around 6oz or less and makes finishing so much easier. I have never see this rocket marketed before in 1/100 scale, it is so nice to be able to get one and it really looks great with all the other 1/100 scale NASA rockets all the way up to the Saturn V. I would highly recommend this kit, you want be disappointed!