Estes Rockets Interceptor Model Rocket Kit
- Be the envy of every at the launch site with the Estes Rockets Interceptor Model Rocket
- Recommended for Expert Skill Levels
- The Interceptor measures 26 inches tall with a diameter of 1.3 inches
- Estimated weigh of 3.9 oz
- Boasts a wingspan of 7.4"
- Recommended Engines: B4-2 (first launch), B6-4, C6-5
- The projected max altitude is 525-feet
- Kit includes laser cut wood parts, water slide decals, a plastic nose cone, wing pods, tail cone and an 18" parachute
- Assembly Instructions
Whether patrolling the galaxy or turning heads at the launch site, the Estes Rockets Interceptor Model Rocket is a fun build for expert hobbyists. The Interceptor has highly advanced defense systems, including photon and laser armaments as well as ION drive for extended tours around the Milky Way. This kit is ready for flight up to 500 feet and includes laser cut wood parts, waterslide decals and an 18" parachute.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Haven’t built it yet.