Estes Rockets Little Joe I Model Rocket Kit
Free Shipping on Orders of $135 or more!
- The Estes Rockets Little Joe I Model Rocket is a 1/34th scale version of the first rocket designed solely for manned spacecraft qualifications
- Recommended for advanced modelers
- Little Joe stands 17.62 inches tall with a diameter of 2.34 inches
- Estimated weigh of 3.2 oz
- Recommended B6-4 (first launch), C6-5 engines
- The projected max altitude is 400-feet
- Kit includes laser cut wood and printed cardstock fins, plastic Mercury capsule, engine nozzles, waterslide decals and a 15” parachute
- Assembly Instructions
When you add the Estes Rockets Little Joe I to your Model Rocket collection, you're adding a 1/34th scale version of the first rocket designed for manned spacecraft qualifications. This detailed rocket kit measures almost 18" tall and launches up to 400' on recommended engines. The scale kit includes a Mercury capsule, engine nozzle and detailed waterslide decals to bring history to life.