Estes Rockets Boosted Bertha Model Rocket Kit
Free Shipping on Orders of $135 or more!
- When the Big Bertha just isn't enough, modelers turn to the Estes Rockets Boosted Bertha Model Rocket Kit
- Recommended for Advanced Skill Levels
- The Boosted Bertha stands 28.2 inches tall with a diameter of 1.64 inches
- Estimated weigh of 4 oz
- Recommended Engines:
- Upper-Stage Rocket Only (NO BOOSTER): B4-2, B4-4, B6-2, B6-4, C6-5
- Booster Rocket (two-stage): Upper: A8-3, B4-4, B6-2, B6-4, C6-5
- Booster: B6-0, C6-0
- The projected max altitude is 1000-feet
- Kit includes laser cut wood fins, waterslide decals and an 18 parachute
- Assembly Instructions
How do you think the Estes Rockets Boosted Bertha got its name? This multistage flying model rocket reaches double the height of the Big Bertha thanks to its second booster pushing it skyward. After it reaches its maximum height, the rocket deploys its 18" recovery parachute. This 28.2" rocket features laser cut wood fins, waterslide decals and an aerodynamic nose cone. Recommended for advanced modelers.