Estes Rockets Mercury Redstone 4 Model Rocket Kit
- The Estes Rockets Liberty Bell 7 Mercury Redstone is a beauty
- An Advanced Skill Level 3 Build
- Measures 28.6" in length and 2.05" in diameter
- Estimated weight of 3.7 oz
- Reaches max altitude 200 ft
- Recommended C6-3 engine
- Kit includes laser cut wood fins, body tube, nose cone, waterslide decals, historical plastic parts set and a 15" parachute
- Assembly Instructions
There's not much that beats the sight of the Estes Rockets Liberty Bell 7 Mercury Redstone. This historic NASA vehicle is an advanced skill build and recommended for experienced hobbyists. This model rocket measures 28.6" when assembled and weighs about 3.7 oz. Take your time building for a gorgeous display rocket or a head-turner at your next launch. Reaches max altitudes of 200-ft on recommended C6-3 engine. This Estes kit includes laser cut wood fins, a body tube, nose cone, waterslide decals, historical plastic parts and a 15" recovery parachute.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
I feel like I am pretty good at building rockets and this rocket was frustrating. Seriously think about buying the nose cone and fins from this website. I say this because Estes really could of built a better model. Great looking when finished, but it will be a challenge.