Estes Rockets Saturn 1B
- The Estes Rockets Saturn 1B is a must-have for your collection
- Recommended for Master Skill Levels
- The Saturn 1B measures 26.8 inches tall with a diameter of 2.62 inches
- Estimated weigh of 6.9 oz
- Recommended C11-3, D12-3, E12-4, E12-6 engines
- The projected max altitude is 1000-feet
- Kit features textured body wraps and unqiuely detailed parts
- Assembly Instructions
The Estes Saturn 1B SA-206 is a 1:100 scale recreation of the Saturn 1B and Apollo spacecraft stack as it appeared in 1973 for the launch of the first Skylab crew. This master skill level kit measures 26.8 inches tall with a diamter of 2.62 inches. When launched on recommended engines, this stunning replica can achieve flight heights of 1000-feet. This Estes kit is incredibly realistic with textured body wraps, injection molded parts and other plastic formed parts to add exteme detail. Features a 2-piece recovery under dual parachutes. Add to your collection or launch into the sky.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
We Also Recommend
Estes 24mm Motor Retainer Set, for Model Rockets, Pro Series II (2pk)