Estes Rockets Black Brant III Model Rocket Kit
- The Estes Rockets Black Brant III is a beginner 1/10th scale model rocket replica of the primary research vehicle produced by Canada Bristol Aerospace
- Great for beginner hobbyists
- The Black Brant III stands 20.4 inches tall with a diameter of .98 inches
- Estimated weigh of 1.3 oz
- Recommended engines are 1/2A6-2, A8-3 (first launch), A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5 and C6-7
- The projected max altitude is 1300’
- Kit includes laser cut wood fins, waterslide decals, and a 12” parachute
- Assembly Instructions
After 20 years, the Estes Rockets Black Brant III Model Rocket Kit is back! This model is a 1:10 scale replica of the primary research vehicle product by Canada Bristol Aerospace. The rocket is fun to build, using the same design from the 90s and it soars to over 1300 feet on recommended engines. It is one of the highest flying model rockets in the Estes scale collection. Standing just over 20 inches tall, this model features impressive scale details. The kit includes detailed waterslide decals, laser cut wood fins and an 12" recovery parachute.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Black Brant III
Simple fast build