Mercury Redstone Builders Kit 1/27th scale for BT-80 Tube
- Our Mercury Redstone “Builders Kit” is the easy way to build a beautiful scale flying model of the vehicle that launched the first Americans into space
- Kit is crafted from quality 3D-printed ABS parts and includes:
- A highly-detailed Mercury capsule with skin corrugations, door, window, and RCS jet detail
- An easy-to-build escape tower.
- A screw-on shoulder with an internal compartment for nose weight
- Fin Can Included
- Full booster vinyl decals (upper roll pattern, vertical United States, and MR 7 boxes)
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Turn heads at any rocket launch with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Mercury Redstone “Builders Kit.” This easy-to-build kit is a flying model of the vehicle that launched the first Americans into space. It is comprised of high-quality 3D-printed ABS parts and includes motor mounts, launch lugs, pull plug covers, decals and step-by-step building instructions. Complete your Mercury Redstone “Builders Kit” with paint and glue.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
This kit doesn't disappoint
Grade A flying model rocket just as the rest of the Boyce lineup. Thank you!