Saturn 1B Builders Kit
- The Boyce Aerospace Saturn 1B “Builders Kit” is the fourth release in the “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series
- 3D printed in bright white ABS plastic
- Contains 27 highly-detailed parts
- All corrugations and conduits printed in place; no messy wraps to glue on
- Features a screw on motor retention
- Measures 17” tall with a 4.88” fin span once assembled
- Requires (2) 24” parachutes and shock cord, (1) BT-50 and (4) BT-19 tubes and 24mm motor to fly (not included)
- Includes vinyl decals and step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Complete your Boyce Aerospace Hobbies “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series with the Saturn 1B 1/100th scale “Builders Kit”. This 3D printed kit contains 27 detailed parts and utilizes standard model rocket tubes to complete the build (not included). Once assembled this 1/100th scale rocket measures 27” tall with a fin span of 4.88”. The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Saturn 1B is easy to assemble and includes vinyl decals and detailed instructions. Prepare your model for launch with a 24mm motor, two 24” parachutes, shock cord and body tubes (not included).
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Still on the shelf but looks wonderful .. thanks
1/100 Scale Saturn 1B
This is mostly the highest detailed 1/100 Saturn 1B ever marketed! The craftmanship is awesome! I love the idea of using BT-19 body tubes in the first stage, makes painting and finishing the model so much easier and all with the added bonus of less weight. This is by far a better kit and the fin area is superior in strength as compared to any other 1/100 scale Saturn 1B ever marketed. I would highly recommend this kit to anyone that has ever wanted to own a 1/100 Scale Saturn 1B but didn't want to pay the out of this world prices for a oops Estes or Centuri kit on ebay.