Estes Rockets NASA SLS Rocket Kit
- The Estes Rockets NASA SLS Rocket Kit is a 1:200 scale
- Detailed replica of the original NASA SLS that stood taller than the Statue of Liberty
- Completed kit measures 19.4" with a diamter of 1.64"
- Estimated weigh of 4.2 oz
- Recommended C5-3 or C6-3 engines
- The projected max altitude is 350-feet
- Kit is intended for beginners and takes only 15 minutes to build.
- Assembly Instructions
Beginners and advanced modelers agree - the Estes Rockets NASA SLS Rocket Kit is an excellent choice for your next project. The 1:200 scale kit measures 19.4" and weighs a mere 4.2 oz. This detailed replica takes about 15 minutes to build and can reach heights of 350-feet on recomended engines. Once this kit reaches its maximum altitude the NASA SLS model rocket floats back to earth with its 18-inch paracute. Don't want to launch your model? Its included custom clear fins double as a display stand.