Saturn V Fin Can
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 3D printed Saturn V Fin Can fits 1/100th scale Saturn V model rocket kits.
- Kit incorporates a five motor cluster with four outboard 18 mm motor tubes and one central 24 or 29 mm motor tube (will accommodate 90 mm long 24 mm motors and 29m motors, respectively)
- The fin can may be flown with only a central F motor if desired by attaching the provided 18 mm motor blocks
- The fin can comes modeled with all stringers, hold down clamps, and scale sized fins with correct profiles
- Weight of the total fin can is approximately 5 oz.
- It is a direct slide in and glue part that requires no assembly
- Comes complete with required motor retention hardware
- Additional display engines (24/18 or 29/18) available upon selection in the drop down
Complete your Saturn V 1/100th scale model rocket kit with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 3D printed Saturn V Fin Can Kit. Kit incorporates a five motor cluster with four outboard 18 mm motor tubes and one central 24 or 29 mm motor tube (you choose). The fin can comes modeled with all stringers, hold down clamps and scale sized fins. The finished weight is 5oz and the kit requires no assembly; as it is a direct slide in and glue part. Kit includes required motor retention hardware. Plus, if you're using your kit for display, Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 3D prints display engines (available in 24/18 or 29/18).
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Looks Great! Perfect Fit!! Super Fast Delivery!!!
Saved me tons of time by purchasing this really well made base to the Saturn Skylab from Estes. Remember to cut 3 inches off your body tube and add a little more weight to the nose cone to balance out the CG. Also gonna use a F-25 instead of a F-15 to give the rocket more "oomph!" off the pad since there is a tiny bit more weight. Fantastic product.
Boyce Sat V fin can
As with all Boyce products, this is a top notch piece. I have yet to do the Sat V build, but I have built with other Boyce parts and have had great success. I am sure this one will be no different. A+
great responce to my email
love this as a upgrade to estes saturn 5 the directions were good but I did all the marking for the wraps and then cut off the bottom 3" installed the wraps then glued the bt80 to the upgrade
Saturn V Fin Can
It is really going to make building my Saturn V a lot easier and better looking. Lot of possible engine combinations. The display nozzles look fantastic! Great quality. Can't be beat.