Saturn V Fin Can
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 3D printed Saturn V Fin Can fits 1/100th scale Saturn V model rocket kits.
- Kit incorporates a five motor cluster with four outboard 18 mm motor tubes and one central 24 or 29 mm motor tube (will accommodate 90 mm long 24 mm motors and 29m motors, respectively)
- The fin can may be flown with only a central F motor if desired by attaching the provided 18 mm motor blocks
- The fin can comes modeled with all stringers, hold down clamps, and scale sized fins with correct profiles
- Weight of the total fin can is approximately 5 oz.
- It is a direct slide in and glue part that requires no assembly
- Comes complete with required motor retention hardware
- Additional display engines (24/18 or 29/18) available upon selection in the drop down
Complete your Saturn V 1/100th scale model rocket kit with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 3D printed Saturn V Fin Can Kit. Kit incorporates a five motor cluster with four outboard 18 mm motor tubes and one central 24 or 29 mm motor tube (you choose). The fin can comes modeled with all stringers, hold down clamps and scale sized fins. The finished weight is 5oz and the kit requires no assembly; as it is a direct slide in and glue part. Kit includes required motor retention hardware. Plus, if you're using your kit for display, Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 3D prints display engines (available in 24/18 or 29/18).
Boyce knows what their customers want
Great product line, great quality, great customer support.
This is the perfect upgrade to my Estes 2157 Saturn V. High quality and much easier construction. Plus five engine cluster! What’s not to like!