Nike Zeus Model Rocket Kit
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 1/24th scale Cox Nike Zeus model rocket kit is crafted entirely from 3D-printed ABS
- Designed to fly as a single stage rocket (not a two stage as the original)
- Kit includes:
- Booster with fins and motor mount
- Two-part air frame with fins on lower section
- Nose cone with steering fins
- All parts must be sanded with fine grit wet/dry sand paper and primed to achieve a smooth, glossy finish
- Complete your kit with your favorite recovery system (parachute not included)
- Decals and paint not included
- Weight – 4 oz without motor
- Length – 18 inches
- Fin Span – 3.5 inches
- Rocket uses one 24mm Estes model rocket motor (not included) and estimated altitude of over 1075 feet.
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 1/24th scale Cox Nike Zeus model rocket is a 3D-printed reproduction of the classic rocket you know from the ‘70s. This model flies as a single stage rocket, not as a two stage like the original (slight changes were made to facilitate 3D printing). Our kit takes over 12 hours to print and requires special print settings—so you know you’re receiving the real deal. The Cox Nike Zeus includes a booster with fins and motor mount, two-part air frame with fins on the lower section, a nose cone with steering fins and easy-to-follow instructions. Before assembly, all parts should be sanded with fine grit wet/dry sand paper and primed to achieve a glossy finish. The rocket uses the following motors: Estes D12-5 and RMS 24 mm D11-5. Estimated altitudes for these motors are over 1075 feet! Just imagine all the head turns you’ll receive at the next launch!