Little Joe I Model Rocket Kit
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Little Joe I Kit is a 1/100th scale replica of the vehicle first used to test the original Mercury Capsule’s launch escape system and reentry heat shield
- Made from 3D-printed ABS white plastic
- Kit includes:
- Airframe with fins
- Motor mount
- Capsule nose cone
- Escape tower (one-sided 3-piece truss)
- Removable launch lugs
- This kit soars 300 feet in altitude using one mini A10-3T Estes rocket motor (not included)
- Weighs 1 ounce (without motor) and measures 6 inches in length
- Fin span measures 2.55 inches
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Turn heads at your next launch with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Little Joe I. This 1/100th scale rocket is small and highly-detailed and includes, airframe with fins, motor mount, capsule nose cone, escape tower, removable launch lugs and detailed assembly and painting instructions. The escape tower comes as a one-piece three-sided truss with capsule nose and LES motor. The model uses one mini A10-3T Estes model rocket motor. The Little Joe I is easy to build and requires sanding with fine grit wet/dry sand paper and primer to achieve a smooth glossy finish prior to printing.
An Excellent Kit
I appreciate the quality of this kit and others that I purchased from you. (I also purchased the Little Joe II and Saturn 1 SA-5 Builders Kit). Shipping was fast and the protective packing assured a safe arrival. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. I look forward to adding it to my collection.