V-2 Rocket Launch Table Display Base
- Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ custom 3D printed display base takes your 1/25th scale (BT-80 size) or 1/17th scale (BT-101) Estes V-2 to the next level
- Crafted to look just like the original launch tables used at Peenemunde and White Sands
- Printed as a two-part kit from bright white ABS plastic
- Pair with your Boyce Aerospace or Estes V-2 model for a perfect display
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Your V-2 rocket needs this Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 3D printed display base. Custom printed for the 1/25th scale (BT-80) or 1/17th scale (BT-101) Estes V-2 model rocket kit; it really dresses up your model on any display shelf as it looks like the original launch tables that were used at Peenemunde and White Sands. This two-part kit is printed in quality bright white ABS plastic and is assembled with super glue. This is a great starting point for a V-2 diorama!
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
jest what the doctor ordered works for me
This product is properly suited for the existing large scale V-2 model rocket sold by Estes Industries. We ordered it to go with our older Estes Maxi-Brute V-2, which is actually 1/12 scale. The current Estes V-2 is 1/19 scale. With a little work, the launch table still made an excellent display item for our old V-2. For the current Estes version, it would be great, as is.