Cineroc Nose Cone Kit
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Cineroc Nose Cone Kit is a 3D-printed replica of the Estes Cineroc movie camera nose cone
- Our nose cone kit comes in four pieces that can be friction fitted, screwed or glued together for a BT-60
- The cone boasts a hollow interior except for the removable bulkhead in the lower transition that allows you to mount a support frame for your payload of choice
- Requires install of an eyelet for your recovery system (not included)
- Weighs 1.5oz and measures 9.75 inches
- Diameter measures 1.80 inches
- Shoulder to rocket measures 1.00 inches
Interior diameter measures 1.65 inches (between .5 inches long coupler sections on the cone and transition)
- Interior coupler diameter measures 1.58 inches (.5 inches at top and bottom of payload tube)
- Interior Payload length measures 4.35 inches to tapered section of nose cone then an additional 3.00 inches of tapered space.
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Take a trip down memory lane when you build the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 3D-printed replica of the 1960’s Estes Cineroc movie camera nose cone. Our kit comes in four pieces that easily assemble to your choosing—friction fitted, screwed or glued. The nose cone’s interior is hollow except for the removeable bulkhead which allows you to mount a support frame for the payload of your choice. The cone weighs 1.5 ounces and measures 9.75 inches in length. Once assembled, all your kit requires is minor sanding with 400 grit wet/dry sand paper, primer and a paint job.