SpaceX Dragon II Nose Cone Upgrade
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies SpaceX Dragon II Nose Cone is modeled after the manned capsule
- This DLP resin printed capsule fits the current SpaceX Falcon 9 Model Rocket
- Our nose cone fits a BT-60 body tube
- The Dragon II capsule is hollow with a shock cord attachment point
- Printed as 2 pieces; a nose cone and shoulder
- Includes Decals
The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies SpaceX Dragon II Nose Cone Upgrade features a 2-piece capsule that fits the current SpaceX Falcon 9 for kit bash use. Our capsule design is based on the manned capsule. The capsule is printed hollow with a shock cord attachment point and is just two pieces! Just sand, prime, and paint.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Great detail. Easy to paint and bring to life!
I don’t understand your stars system above but I am very satisfied. I think you should offer bigger size.
Beautifully crafted and detailed, fast shipping. Building a scratch falcon 9
Boyceareospace is my go to source for all 3D printed needs. Special nose cones, oop kits you name it, they can do it!!
This is a neat reproduction of the SpaceX Dragon II capsule and trunk sized for a BT-60 tube, or roughly 1/90. The resin 3D printing process leaves very little texture on the surface. A light sanding should have it ready for paint! Also, if you just want a memento of the first manned flight, the shoulder is a separate component so the capsule and trunk can be displayed as a static scale model. Nice design touch!