Aggressor Aerospace KZ-1 Builders Kit
- Say hello to the Aggressor Aerospace’s KZ-1 Builders Kit
- This kit features grid fins for stability.
- 24mm powered kit (Flies on D12-3 motors0
- 16 individual high quality 3D printed ABS parts
- Comes with full color waterslide decals
- Illustrated instructions
- Additional Parts needed to complete the kit: BT-60, BT-55, and BT-50 body tube. One 18 inch parachute and shock cord
The Aggressor Aerospace KZ-1 missile is a **light-lift solid rocket** that can launch small satellites into low Earth orbit. It is developed by **Expace**, a subsidiary of China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC), one of the main space contractors in China. The KZ-1 missile is based on the **Kuaizhou-1A** rocket, which has a history of both successes and failures. The KZ-1 missile is designed to be **mobile, fast and low-cost**, making it attractive for commercial customers who need rapid access to space.