1/100th Mercury Redstone Builders Kit
- Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ 1/100th Mercury Redstone Builder’s Kit is the most detailed of its kind
- This 1/100th model complements the Estes Saturn V, as well as the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ Saturn IB, Saturn SA-5, Saturn SA-7 and Little Joe II kits
- Launches using a 13mm motor (not included) to an estimated altitude of 500 feet
- Once assembled the model measures 250mm (9.84”) and weighs only 18 grams
- Parts printed at 50-micron resolution on DLP printers
- Capsule features incredibly detailed hatch, portholes and louvers
- Escape tower is printed in one piece; just add the aerospike
- Kit includes: Detailed instructions, an aerospike, escape tower, capsule, fin can, wire launch lugs and full vinyl body wrap with roll pattern, panel lines and more (BT-19 Body Tube not included)
Add to your 1/100th Manned Spaceflight collection with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ 1/100th Scale Mercury Redstone Builder’s Kit. This small kit measures a mere 250mm (9.84”) and weighs only 18 grams. Don’t let this kit’s small size fool you into thinking it’s not a BIG deal! This kit is the most realistic flying 1/100th Mercury Redstone model available! The entire kit is printed at 50-micron resolution on DLP printers. The capsule features incredible hatch, portholes and louver details. The included escape tower is printed in one piece; just add the aerospike. Kit includes aerospike, escape tower, capsule, fin can, wire launch lugs and full vinyl body wrap. Modeler provides their own BT-19 body tube.
Can't wait to launch it good looking kit easy to build
Nice mini power scale model
Nice build, great detail for this size. Paper clip launch guides and safety pin shock cord anchor were easily formed with needle nose cutting pliers. Instead of the single point Kevlar shock cord attachment for the capsule, however, I modified it to a two point attachment. Eager to launch this.