Saturn I SA-7 Builders Kit
- Boyce Aerospace Hobbies’ Saturn I Block II SA-7 is the third model kit in the “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series.
- The SA-7 model is 1/100th scale
- Features 27 individually 3D-printed parts in bright white ABS
- Launches with a 24mm motor (not included)
- This Kit includes vinyl decals
- Complete your “Builder’s Kit” with body tubes (1) BT-50, (1) BT-70, (1) BT-58 and (4) BT-19 tubes, (2) parachutes and shock cord and some sandpaper, primer and paint.
- Kit includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
What better way to round out your Saturn launch vehicle display that with the Saturn I Block II SA-7 “Builder’s Kit” from Boyce Aerospace Hobbies. The model is the third release in the “50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing” series. The kit is a 1/100th scale and us compatible with our SA-5 Saturn and our soon-to-be redesigned Saturn 1B. This kit features 27 individually 3D-printed parts that are printed in white ABS. Prep your kit for flight with body tubes (one BT-50, one BT-70, one BT-58 and four BT-19 tubes), two parachutes and shock cord and a 24mm motor.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
This is one awesome kit! I love the combination of 3D printed parts with the craft standard model rocket tubing! It keeps the finished kit very light at around 6oz or less and makes finishing so much easier. I have never see this rocket marketed before in 1/100 scale, it is so nice to be able to get one and it really looks great with all the other 1/100 scale NASA rockets all the way up to the Saturn V. I would highly recommend this kit, you want be disappointed!