BUNDLE KITS AND SAVE!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $125.00!
NEW RELEASE…1/15th Scale Pershing 1A Missile
The Pershing 1A is the second release in our BT-80 based scale kit line. When completed it is 27.25 inches tall and weighs in at 6.3 oz without nose weight, paint and parachute. It Is designed to fly on 24 mm motors with estimated altitudes of 380′ on a D12 and 590′ on an E9. This model will fly well over 800′ on Aerotech composite motors. All parts are 3D printed in high quality ABS plastic for maximum strength and heat resistance. The 3D printed parts do require sanding and primer prior to painting but will result in a beautiful model when completed. This kit has a newly engineered motor mount that will be included in all future cardboard tube models. It is designed for both strength and light weight and also includes recovery system attachment points. Here’s whats included in the kit:
- Four piece 15 inch long nose cone. We test printed over 6 different designs for the 1A nose cone in order to get the strength, weight and detail that this cone provides. It is hollow with 1.2 mm walls and designed so that the required nose weight can be placed at the tip for efficient movement of the models center of gravity. It is also joined together at the scale body seam points so the joints are crisp and clean.
- Three upper stage steering fins. These are fully modeled, one piece units that have con-formal bases for easy glue attachment to the body tube. Wall thickness is 1.2 mm with infill of 5% for strength.
- Three first stage fins plus a bonus spare fin. If anything will break on this model it will be one of these triangle lower fins on a rough landing so we give you an extra, just in case! Again, these are fully modeled. one piece units with con-formal bases for easy glue attachment to the body tube. Wall thickness is 1.2 mm with infill of 5% for strength.
- Three piece body detail parts. Both upper and lower stage cable cover conduits are included as well as the charge retainer. Again, these are printed with con-formal bases for easy attachment to the BT-80 air-frame.
- Two 3/16 inch launch lugs with con-formal bases. These can be substituted for 3D printed rail guides at no extra cost, just send us a note on the order form!
- Three part motor mount with built in recovery attachment points.
- Two motor retainers with screws.
- Complete recovery system. Includes Kevlar bridle, shock cord and fully assemble plastic 27 inch parachute.
- Complete instructions.
Pershing 1A (1/15th Scale) – $60.00 + $6.00 shipping
NEW RELEASE…BT-101 ET/SRB Kit For Space Shuttle
Like a challenge? Just completed a special design and print job for a customer who is building a large flying Space Shuttle model. The External Tank (ET) parts fit a BT-101 and the Sold Rocket Boosters (SRBs) are sized for ST-18 tubing. All parts are based off the smaller Estes Space Shuttle model. You supply the tubes, the shuttle model, and the know how to put it all together and make it fly! No instruction included just the printed parts. All I can say is it’ll make one heck of a nice Shuttle stack!
BT-101 ET/SRB Kit For Space Shuttle – $60.00 +$5.00 shipping
NEW RELEASE…Estes Maxi V-2 Fin Upgrade Kit
Do you dread building that Estes Maxi V-2 kit sitting in your closet because the vacuum formed fins are a builders nightmare to assemble? Do you want to fly your model on 24 mm composite motors but don’t trust the strength of the wimpy fins? Do you want detail such as real 3d steering vanes? Boyce Aerospace Hobbies has the solution for you. A fellow rocketeer let us borrow his Maxi V-2 parts so we could recreate the fins in high strength 3D printed ABS plastic! The fins have the size and shape of the originals including the panel lines and trailing antenna detail (just add a 1/16th inch dowel). The fins also include 3D printed steering vanes that are more accurate than the Estes version which was part of the fin vacu-form. Our steering vanes are glued into a hole on the bottom backside of each fin. Yes, these fins are a bit heavier than the original wimpy thin vacu-formed fins but will add amazing strength as a trade off. Since the model is marginal when flying with a D12 or an E9 anyway, we suggest using Aerotech 24 mm composite motors so the Maxi V-2 can actually fly! Our price of $55.00 is based on the print time of over 16 hours to get these beauties to you! You’ll receive 4 fins and 4 steering vanes and complete instructions with each order. Thanks in advance for purchasing a Boyce Aerospace Hobbies product.
Maxi V-2 Fin Upgrade Kit – $50.00 + $5.00 shipping
NEW RELEASE…1/25th Scale V-2 Rocket with Bonus Display
Brand new scale model from Boyce Aerospace Hobbies. Our V2 model is 1/25th scale and is our first kit release in our coming line of BT-80 based kits. The model comes with a 3D printed fin can, hollow nose cone with screw on shoulder for easy nose weight or payload integration, plastic 1/4″ launch lugs, BT-80 body tube, and all recovery hardware including 30″ plastic parachute. All parts are printed in high strength ABS plastic and printed exclusively on Raise 3D N2 printers. The kit comes with detailed directions and tips on preparing the model for painting. Here are the models specifications:
- Construction is 100% ABS plastic except for the body tube
- Length – 22 inches
- Airframe Diameter – 2.6 inches
- Empty Weight – 8 oz.
- Motor Mount Size – 29 mm
- Performance – AT-F25 with a 5/6 second delay 1433 feet, AT-G40 with a 5/6 second delay 1814 feet, the model can also fly on Estes D-12-3 and E9-4 motors if a 24 mm to 29 mm adapter is used.
V-2 Rocket (1/25th Scale) with Bonus Display – $65.00 +$5.00 shipping
NEW RELEASE…1/25th Scale Launch Table Display Base
Use this 1/25th scale launch table to display your Estes V-2. Just glue the top of the table to the blast defector, sand, primer and paint!
1/25th Scale Launch Table Display Base – $18.00 +$5.00 shipping
3D Printed Scale Flying Model Rocket Kits
Nike Hercules (1/24) – $50.00 + $5.00 shipping (more information…)
NIke Zeus (1/24) – $45.00 + $5.00 shipping (more information…)
Honest John (1/24) – $24.00 + $4.00 shipping (more information…)
Thor-Able Tiros 1(1/48) – $55.00 + $5.00 shipping (more information…)
Thor-Able Pioneer (1/48) – $55.00 + $5.00 shipping (more information…)
Apollo Saturn 1B (1/125) – $55.00 + $5.00 shipping (more information…)
3D Printed Scale Flying Model Rocket Micro Kits
Little Joe I (1/100) – $18.00 + $4.00 shipping (more information…)
Little Joe II (1/125) – $22.00 + $4.00 shipping (more information…)
Apollo Saturn V (1/312) – Discontinued
Skylab Saturn V (1/312) – Discontinued
Saturn 1 A-5 (1/312) – Discontinued
Saturn 1 A-6 (1/312) – Discontinued
Saturn 1B (1/312) – Discontinued
Saturn Launch Vehicle Family (1/312) – Discontinued
3D Printed Replica, Update or Building Parts
SpaceX Falcon 9 Upgrade Kit – $18.00 + $4.00 shipping (more information…)
3.90 Mercury Capsule Kit – $55.00 + $6.00 shipping (more information soon…)
BT-80 Mercury Capsule Kit – $43.00 + $5.00 shipping (more information soon…)
3.90 Gemini Capsule Kit – $55.00 + $6.00 shipping (more information soon…)
BT-80 Gemini Capsule Kit – $43.00 + $5.00 shipping (more information soon…)
3.90 Juno 1 Capsule Kit – $90.00 + $8.00 shipping (more information soon…)
Cineroc Nose Cone Kit – $23.00 + $4.00 shipping (more information…)
Replacement Top Cox Saturn 1B – $20.00 + $5.00 shipping (more information…)
Replacement Cox Launcher Legs (4 pack) – $12.00 + $4.00 shipping (more information soon…)
Conformal Launch Lugs (6 Pack) – $7.00 + $3.00 shipping (more information…)
.25in x 38mm
.25in x 54mm
.25in x 98mm
.25in x 3.00in
3D printed Scale Model Kits (Static Display)
Vanguard (1/48) – $30.00 + $4.00 shipping (more information…)
Sprint ABM (1/24) – $30.00 + $4.00 Shipping (more information…)