Deal of the Month for September 2018!
3.90 Mercury Redstone Builders Kit – Just $99.99 Free Shipping!
Due to overwhelming demand expect a two week delay before
any online order will ship!
“I guess it’s time to buy more printers”!
Our 3.90 Mercury Redstone Builders Kit is the easy way to build a beautiful 58″ tall 1/17.5 scale flying model of the vehicle that launched the first Americans into space. Powered by a 29 mm model rocket motor (no permit or certification needed) this model will turn heads at any rocket launch. Our Builders Kit comes with the following quality 3D printed ABS parts:
- A highly detailed Mercury capsule with skin corrugations, door, window, RCS jet detail.
- A highly detailed easy to build escape tower.
- A screw on 3.90 shoulder with a internal compartment for nose weight.
- Four high detail Redstone fins with fillets and con-formal root edges.
- Two 29 mm motor mounts with provisions for shock cord mounting and motor retention.
- Two sets of launch lugs, 1/4″ rod and 1″ rail, so you have a choice.
- Pull plug covers
- Full booster vinyl decals (upper roll pattern, vertical United States, and MR 7 boxes).
- Complete building instructions.
All you need to complete your model are the following parts plus paint, glue, and a little craftsmanship:
- 1 – 34″ length of 3.90 body tube.
- 1 – 5.6″ length of 3.90 body tube.
- 1 – 6″ length of 3.90 coupler.
- 1 – 29 mm motor tube.
- 2 – 36″ parachutes with shock cord.
Your completed model will weigh in at around 1 lb 11 oz when completed (before nose weight and recovery system) so flights with “G” motors are spectacular! Remember this deal ends on October first and kits will be printed in first come first served basis. You don’t want to miss out on this offer so order your TODAY! What better kit to build during the winter than a giant Mercury Redstone.