Nike Hercules Model Rocket Kit
- The Nike Hercules is one of Boyce Aerospace Hobbies most popular 3D printed kits
- Our model is a 1/24th scale replica
- The Hercules is an easy-to-assemble 5-piece kit
- Weight of 5.5 ounces without motor
- Length of 19.5 inches and a fin span of 5.5 inches
- Estimated 1049 feet altitude with a D12-5 motor (not included)
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
- Looking for the newer 1/14th Nike Hercules, click here!
Our Nike Hercules is one of our most popular kits because it’s one of the coolest missiles the U.S. Army ever deployed. It was designed to intercept and destroy Soviet high-altitude bombers before they could deliver their nuclear bombs on U.S. cities and military installations. It was deployed around a few major cities during the late 50’s and early 60’s. The advent of ICBM’s made the missile obsolete within just a few short years. Our model is a 1/24th scale replica of the Hercules. The kit comes in just 5 pieces for easy assembly. Just superglue the pieces together, wet/dry sand and primer the model, paint and detail the model and you’ll have an awesome model to fly and display.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
One of my favorite rockets of all time is replicated beautifully in this model. Easy, fun and beautiful! Definitely worth it to me!
Great service took the time to clarify which version I wanted and shipped it in a very timely period. Model is great printing is excellent. I’m excited to see it built.