Estes Rockets Star Orbiter Model Rocket Kit
- The Estes Rockets Star Orbiter is part of the Pro Series
- Recommended for Expert Skill Levels
- The Star Orbiter measures 45.2 inches tall with a diameter of 1.64 inches
- Estimated weigh of 5.9 oz
- Recommended E16-6 (first fight) F15-8 engines
- The projected max altitude is 1800-feet
- Kit includes laser cut wood fins, screw on motor retainer and a 15"
Pro Series II parachute
- Assembly Instructions
A few days of down time = the perfect time to build the Estes Rockets Star Orbiter Model Rocket Kit. This large rocket stands 45 inches tall when assembled and uses BT60 tubes with a diameter of 1.64 inches. This Pro Series kit is challenging but rewarding for builders with advanced to expert skills. Once on the launch pad, this kit can reach altitudes of 1800-feet on recommended engines. The Star Orbiter features laser cut wood fins, screw on motor retainer and a 15" Pro Series II Parachute.