Estes Rockets Executioner Model Rocket Kit
- Only a large, impressive rocket could live up to the name of Estes Rockets Executioner
- Recommended for Expert Skill Levels
- The massive Executioner model rocket measures 38.5 inches tall with a diameter of 2.6 inches
- Estimated weigh of 8.1 oz
- Recommended Engines: D12-3, D12-5, *E12-4, *E12-6
- The Executioner also includes an adapter that allows you to quickly convert from *E engine power to D engine power
- The projected max altitude is 600-feet
- Kit includes laser cut wood fins, self-stick decals, plastic nose cone, 24" parachute
- Assembly Instructions
There are few rockets that can live up to the name of Executioner, but this large and in charge model rocket kit from Estes does just that. The Estes Rockets Executioner measures over 38" and features a slotted main body tube for superior fin-to-body strength and durability during flight. When launched on recommended engines, this huge model rocket kit can reach heights of over 600 feet. And, post flight, this over-sized rocket floats back to earth with the included 24" recovery parachute.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
I love the Executioner Kit
I still have my original Executioner kit from 2003. Since then I have built two more. This was my first mid power rocket. Originally, I flew it on Estes E9-4 engines. Now I use Aerotech E20-4's and it flies great. The Executioner kit is a good value and I recommend it.