Mercury Redstone Capsule Nose Cone Kit
- The Mercury Redstone Capsule was used on the first American sub-orbital man space flights
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Mercury Redstone Capsule Nose Cone Kit is 3D printed in bright white ABS plastic
- Choose from three scale sizes to complete your model
- Escape tower truss work is printed in 3 parts for easy assembly
- Includes step-by-step build instructions
|Scale||1/35th Scale for ST-20 Tube||1/27th Scale for BT-80 Tube||1/11.66th Scale for 6.00 Tube|
|Length with Tower||9.82"||12.77"||29.49"|
|View Here||View Here||View Here|
Building your Redstone from scratch? Get yourself the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Mercury Capsule Nose Cone Kit. Our kit is 3D printed in durable, bright white ABS plastic. Choose from 3 scale sizes (1/35th, 1/27th, and 1/11.66th). Easy to build kit, with a 3-piece escape tower and included step-by-step instructions.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
It's a well built product. I was impressed at the detail and the quality. Excellent 3D printing.