Titan II Missile Nose Cone Kit
- Create your own Titan ICBM with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Titan II Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Nose Cone
- Printed exclusively in high quality ABS on Raise 3D N2 printers
- Available in three sizes for BT-60, ST-20, BT-70 and BT-80 body tubes
- Two-part nose cone with screw on shoulder
- Internal space for nose weight or small payloads
- Built in recovery eyelet in shoulder
Building a Titan ICBM? Finish it with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Titan II Missile Nose Cone Kit. Our Titan II nose cone is printed in high-quality, strong ABS on Raise 3D N2 printers. Available in three sizes, BT-60, ST-20, BT-70 and BT-80, to complete your scale sizes. The nose cone is created in two-parts and features a screw on shoulder. It also boasts an internal space for nose weight or small payloads. And, it features a recovery eyelet.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
For some reason I have been a fan of the Titan series of missiles and rockets. I got three of these, one for a Titan IIIC project (it’s close enough) and the other two for a Chinese DF-5 ICBM and Soviet R-36 ICBM, again, these are close enough in shape. Well made, perfect fit, great price, great service.