Gemini Titan Builders Kit 1/46th Scale
- Recreate America's third manned space system with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 1/46th Scale Gemini Titan Builders Kit
- Once completed, the Gemini Titan Builders Kit measures 28 inches long with a diameter of 2.6 inches (BT-80) and weighs 10.3 oz
- This 1/46th scale model rocket features detailed cluster motor mount with rear tank bulkhead, engine truss work, turbo-pump detail and screw on engine bell motor retainers
- Motors - Twin 18 mm motor cluster
- Detailed interstage with visible first stage upper tank dome
- Bayonet catch between the first and second stage
- Second stage display motor detail
- Detailed three part Gemini capsule with transition
- Kit features 35 quality 3D-printed ABS parts
- Our Builders Kit uses 4 clip on clear laser cut fins for flight
- Finish your Gemini Titan with detailed 3-page full body wrap vinyl decals
- Recommended Engines:
- 2 x Quest Q-Jet C12-4 (Altitude - 335 feet)
- 2 x Quest Q-Jet D16-6 (Altitude - 455 feet)
- 2 x AeroTech single use D10-5 (Altitude - 769 feet)
- Additional items required to complete Builders Kit:
2) 30" parachutes
2) 14" BT-80 Body Tubes
1) 18" BT-20 Body Tube
2) 18" long shock cord (1/8" or 1/4")
- Step-by-step instructions included
The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies 1/46th Scale Gemini Titan Builders Kit recreates America's third manned space system. The Gemini Titan mated the two astronaut Gemini capsule with the larger Titan two stage booster. The Gemini Titan launch system was instrumental in America's race to a moon landing as we used it to learn orbital rendezvous, docking, space walking and the effects of long term space flight on humans. Our Gemini Titan model showcases incredibly detailed parts such as the cluster motor mount with rear tank bulkhead, engine truss work, turbo-pump detail and screw on engine bell motor retainers. This Builders Kit also includes a detailed interstage with visible first state upper tank dome. There is a bayonet catch between the first and second stage and the second stage boasts display model details. The Boyce Aerospace Gemini Titan Builders Kit is comprised of 35 high-quality 3D-printed parts and 4 clip on clear laser cut fins for flight. Your Builders kit requires additional parts, so be sure to check your included instructions for a full list. Give your model the finishing touch with impressive 3-page full body wrap vinyl decals.
The kit is nicely done. Sanding is key to getting the painted surfaces looking good. You have to be meticulous to sand properly. The wraps are a bit tricky to get lined up. I messed them up the first time, but they came out perfect the second time. Can’t wait to fly it.
This is by far the finished kit of the Gemini Titan that has ever been produced! The detail is just awesome! It even has the 2nd Stage detailed for show and tell:) There is very little painting to be done, since the beast comes with full main Air Frame wrap. I would highly recommend this two engine monster to anyone that likes scale NASA rockets.
Good points - Makes a nice looking model. Just finished it. Fairly easy to assemble, Just follow the directions carefully. Bad points - Wraps have bland colors. Kit is overly fragile and I made a few mods to make it more durable. 3D printing is nice but the layer lines on the capsule and service module are nearly impossible to remove without destroying the details.
I’ve only test fitted parts so far, but this is a wonderful kit. My goal was to build each of our early space craft and launch vehicles in 1/48th scale, I had an older resin titan II and Gemini, but those will be used for other projects. Now I only need a 1/48 Saturn V to round it out
Well thought out, well designed, high quality, looks like a real joy to build. Any rocketeer would love this kit on so many levels. Great job, worth the price - just look at the detail, and 3D printing quality. looking forward in building, displaying and launching this bird! Nice job guys. THANK YOU Ron CAR# S407 NAR# 42114 Tripoli# 07483 MAAC# 65581 NAPAS I am a SAM #0028