Estes Rockets Chiller Model Rocket Kit
- The aqua hue of the Estes Rockets Chiller Model Rocket parts is cool enough to give you the chills
- Recommended for Skill Beginner Level
- When assembled the Chiller rocket measures 19.4 inches long and 1.33 inches in diameter
- The kit has an estimated weight of 2.7 oz
- Projected max altitude of 600 feet
- Recommended B6-2, B6-4 (First Flight), C6-3, C6-5 engines
- Add the BT-55 Booster Fin Set and a D12-0 booster engine to achieve heights over 1300'
- Kit includes body tube, aqua chrome plastic fins,aqua chrome nose cone and a 15-inch parachute
- Assembly Instructions
You won't find a cooler beginners kit than the Estes Rockets Chiller Model Rocket. The Estes Chiller stands 19.4" long and weighs about 2.7oz when complete. This easy-to-assemble kit turns heads with its aqua chrome nose cone and matching fins. And, when launched with recommended motors can reach heights of 600'. Want to see the Chiller soar even higher? Add the BT-55 Booster Fin Set and the recommended D12-0 engine to reach over 1300' in the sky. Includes body tube, plastic fins, plastic nose cone and parachute.