Mercury Redstone Builders Kit
- Our Mercury Redstone “Builders Kit” is the easy way to build a beautiful scale flying model of the vehicle that launched the first Americans into space
- Kit is crafted from quality 3D-printed ABS parts and includes:
- A highly-detailed Mercury capsule with skin corrugations, door, window, and RCS jet detail
- An easy-to-build escape tower.
- A screw-on shoulder with an internal compartment for nose weight
- Four Redstone fins with fillets and con-formal root edges (1/17th Scale Only)
- Fin Can (Included with 1/34th and 1/27th Scale Only)
- Two motor mounts with provisions for shock cord mounting and motor retention (1/17.5th Scale Only)
- Your choice of launch lugs; rod or rail (1/17.5th Scale Only)
- Pull plug covers (1/17.5th Scale)
- Full booster vinyl decals (upper roll pattern, vertical United States, and MR 7 boxes)
- Includes step-by-step assembly instructions
- Does not include tubes
|Assembly Instructions||View Here||View Here||View Here|
Turn heads at any rocket launch with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Mercury Redstone “Builders Kit.” This easy-to-build kit is a flying model of the vehicle that launched the first Americans into space. It is comprised of high-quality 3D-printed ABS parts and includes motor mounts, launch lugs, pull plug covers, decals and step-by-step building instructions. Complete your Mercury Redstone “Builders Kit” with tubes, paint and glue.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Tribute to Shepard
Impressed many and received compliments when launched recently in Muncie, Indiana. Easy to assemble and no problem with flight. The details of this capsule satisfies scale enthusiasts! Finished model weighed about 42 ounces and launched using a G79-4W. I look forward to future flights and would recommend this model to everyone!