Estes Rockets Starship Octavius Model Rocket Kit
- The Estes Rockets Starship Octavius is a sci-fi-looking model rocket with a unique nose cone and rigid fins.
- Recommended for Skill Beginner Level
- When assembled, the Starship Octavius measures 20 inches long and .98 inches in diameter
- The kit has an estimated weight of 1.5 oz
- Projected max altitude of 1100 feet
- Recommended A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5, C6-7 engines
- Kit includes sci-fi molded nose cone, self-stick decals and and a colorful 12-inch parachute
- Assembly Instructions
Jet-fighter meets Jetsons; that is how we describe the Estes Rockets Starship Octavius. This rocket kit is perfect for beginning rocketeers and can be assembled in less than 15 minutes. Once completed, the Starship Octavius measures 20" and is ready for lift off. On recommended engines, this unique kit can reach altitudes of 1100 feet. And, then, it floats back to Earth with its colorful 12" recovery parachute.