Estes Rockets Star Hopper Model Rocket Bulk Pack of 12
- The Estes Rockets Star Hopper Model Rocket is modeled after the rumored 1950s secret project to counter the "flying saucer threat"
- Recommended for Skill Level Beginner
- When assembled, this Star Hopper measures 7.4 inches in length
- Each kit has an estimated weight of only .73 ounces
- Projected max altitude of 400 feet
- Recommended 1/2A3-4T, A3-4T, A10-3T engines
- Each kit includes detail-molded plastic parts, unique styling and an 18" recovery streamer
- Bulk pack of 12 makes for a great learning or group event
- Assembly Instructions
No-glue, no-paint, no-problem. The Estes Rockets Star Hopper Model Rocket kit is perfect for beginners who want something quick to build and fun to fly. In less than 10-minutes this unique aircraft, modeled after the rumored 1950s secret Project Star Hopper, is built and ready for flight. When launched on recommended engines, this kit can see altitudes up to 400-ft. And after you're done flying this gem, it floats down on an 18" recovery streamer. No documents or proof exists about Project Star Hopper– just rumors and speculation, which makes this kit even more exciting.