Little Joe II Model Rocket Kit 1/125th Scale
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Little Joe II Kit is a 3D printed reproduction of the classic model from the 1970s
- Sized in the original 1/125th scale
- Kit includes:
- Mini engine motor mount
- Air frame with fins
- Nose cone with escape tower
- Four individual escape tower side pieces
- Your model uses one mini A10-3T Ester rocket motor (not included) to soar to an estimated altitude of 210 feet
- The fin span measures 2.75 inches
- Assembled kit measures 8.5 inches tall
- Weighs only 1 ounce without a motor
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Grab your very own 3D printed reproduction of the classic Cox Little Joe II model rocket from the 1970s when you purchase this kit from Boyce Aerospace Hobbies. Our kit is sized in the original 1/125th scale and is almost nine inches tall and weighs only one ounce without motor. Small changes were made in the original design to facilitate fabrication via 3D printing but onlookers at the next launch won’t know the difference. The kit includes: a mini engine motor mount, air frame with fins, nose cone with escape tower, and four individual escape tower side pieces. The model uses one mini A10-3T Estes model rocket motor to reach estimated altitudes of 210 feet. The Little Joe II kit requires light sanding and primer to achieve a smooth finish. Your kit includes assembly instructions, but the modeler must provide their own parachute and decals.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
I appreciate the quality of this kit and others that I purchased from you. The Little Jor II has long been my favorite kit going back to 1970. (I also purchased the Little Joe I and Saturn 1 SA-5 Builders Kit). Shipping was fast and the protective packing assured a safe landing. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. I look forward to adding it to my collection.