Little Joe I Model Rocket Kit
- The Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Little Joe I Kit is a 1/100th scale replica of the vehicle first used to test the original Mercury Capsule’s launch escape system and reentry heat shield
- Made from DSLA 3D-printed white resin
- Kit includes:
- Airframe with fins
- Motor mount with launch lug (removes for display)
- Capsule nose cone
- Escape tower
- Display motor bulkhead
- This kit soars 300 feet in altitude using one mini A10-3T Estes rocket motor (not included)
- Weighs 1 ounce (without motor) and measures 6 inches in length
- Fin span measures 2.55 inches
- Waterslide decals
- Includes step-by-step Assembly Instructions
Turn heads at your next launch with the Boyce Aerospace Hobbies Little Joe I. This 1/100th scale rocket is small and highly-detailed and includes, airframe with fins, motor mount with lunch lug, capsule nose cone, escape tower, display motor bulkhead, waterslide decals and detailed assembly and painting instructions. The escape tower comes as a one-piece three-sided truss with capsule nose and LES motor. The model uses one mini A10-3T Estes model rocket motor. The Little Joe I is easy to build and requires minimal sanding with fine grit wet/dry sand paper and primer to achieve a smooth glossy finish prior to painting.
Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recommends hobbyists under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult at all times.
I appreciate the quality of this kit and others that I purchased from you. (I also purchased the Little Joe II and Saturn 1 SA-5 Builders Kit). Shipping was fast and the protective packing assured a safe arrival. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. I look forward to adding it to my collection.